The Maxx Volts Premium Standard Hybrid Battery Charger is recommended for batteries that are starting to show signs of deterioration or "out of balance". This version of our systems are compatible with the Maxx Volts Pro Dischargers with our plug and play connectors and optional discharge link.
This system is designed with several upgrades over the Entry Level EL-1 model which include the following:
- Upgraded 2 year warranty on power supplies
- High visibility LED charger cooling fan to remind you the car is charging
- 2 piece modular wiring harness with docking port and latching dustcap on charging port to protect port when not in use.
- Intermediate cable from charger to docking port with twist to lock CPC connectors that cannot pull out.
- Interior vehicle use, can lock charger in vehicle interior and view charging voltage and amperage through rear glass. EL-1 charger model uses a 1 piece harness that terminates in trunk compared to this Premium Standard model with docking port.
This system is designed to have the two piece wiring harness with docking port installed in the vehicle by following our easy to understand online install video. Once installed, the user will have an easy place to connect and disconnect the charger from within the vehicle so they can balance the hybrid battery pack on an as needed periodic maintenance basis.
'Plug-and-play' addition of a Maxx Volts Pro Discharger later is an option, if deemed beneficial after first using the charging system and becoming familiar with its operation and results.
- Maxx Volts Premium Standard Hybrid Battery Grid Charger w/ LED fan
- Maxx Volts two piece, year, make and model specific vehicle wiring harness with docking port and latching dust cap.
- Intermediate cable with 9 pin CPC twist to lock connectors
- AC power cord 120vac input (for domestic US customers)
- Vibration proof patented military grade wiring taps
- Online Video Installation Instructions and Enclosed General Use Inst Guide
- 2 year power supply warranty for Premium Standard model chargers