The Maxx Volts EL-1 'Discharge Ready' Battery Charger is recommended for batteries that are starting to show signs of deterioration or "out of balance". This version of our systems are compatible with the Maxx Volts Pro Dischargers.
This system is designed to have the one piece wiring harness installed in the vehicle by following our easy to understand online install video. Once installed, the user will have an easy place to connect and disconnect the charger from the vehicle so they can balance the hybrid battery pack on an as needed maintenance basis.
The included Discharge Ready option allows for easy 'Plug-and-play' addition of a Maxx Volts Pro Discharger later, if deemed beneficial after first using the charging system.
- Maxx Volts EL-1 Entry Level Hybrid Battery Grid Charger
- Maxx Volts "Discharge Capable" year, make and model specific vehicle wiring harness
- Hybrid Battery cooling fan support runs battery cooling system during charging no matter which model charger you select. All supported.
- AC power cord 120vac input (for domestic US customers)
- Vibration proof patented military grade wiring taps
- Online Video or PDF Installation guide depending on vehicle
- General Use Operating Instructions
- 180 day power supply warranty for EL-1 model chargers
EL-1 Series Chargers- Discharge Ready
Premium Series Chargers- Discharge Ready when ordered at the same time as charger.
Premium Series Chargers- Ordered NOT at the same time as charger- let us know at the time of ordering discharger so we can include discharge link to the order to enable discharging for your existing wiring harness.